Social justice postgraduate degrees
If you are interested in further study after completing your law degree, postgraduate study offers you the opportunity to specialise in human rights, social impact, international development, and a variety of other social justice related disciplines.
We have identified a wide range of postgraduate degrees currently offered in Australia that allow you to conduct research or undertake coursework on matters related to social justice.
Click here to download our list of social justice postgraduate degrees (updated for 2022).
As the list reveals, there are many ways to incorporate a focus on social justice into a postgraduate degree. For example, you could study:
- a Master of Human Rights Law
- a Graduate Certificate in Social Impact
- a Master of International Development
- a Master of Public Policy
- a Graduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- a Master of Social Policy.