If you are interested in further study after completing your law degree, postgraduate study offers you the opportunity to specialise in human rights, social impact, international development, and a variety of other social justice related disciplines.
We have identified a wide range of postgraduate degrees currently offered in Australia that allow you to conduct research or undertake coursework on matters related to social justice.
Note – as the list reveals, there are many ways to incorporate a focus on social justice into a postgraduate degree. For example, you could study:
- a Master of Human Rights Law
- a Graduate Certificate in Social Impact
- a Master of International Development
- a Master of Public Policy
- a Graduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- a Master of Social Policy.